tumblr

tumblr
follow me

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

falling apart

Pain through his eyes
lust, anger, betrayal
I vomit at the very though of you
Red runs over thighs, a brief release

Retched dreams surface while awake
I choke on my screams your face is everywhere
There is no escape, choices long gone, faded
Let me rot in my ivory prison

Promises of love so easily blown away like sand on a beach
Oh how i want to confess
Rid myself of filth that no amount of hot showers could
I'll run until my thoughts stop chasing me

God i need a drink, drown myself
Maybe drown myself isn't the word more like fog
Yes fog, cloud my thoughts just to let me slumber
The slumber stains you left on me cant be washed away

My imagination is my refuge, memories my torture
Never have I stood on solid ground, just jumping from cliff to cliff
Come back to me I will love you, what beautiful lies you speak
When i drink, I drink alone

Leave me alone, this is my cry for help
I melt into this burning liquid
Over ice my insides no longer felt
All of my friends are in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment